The Internet is a dangerous place for someone with ADD. One minute I'm researching statistics for a blog entry about sex while pregnant, the next minute I find myself looking at remodeling projects on The DIY Network or researching mini Babymoon vacations for this coming weekend. All this while doing my best to read a book on a 2 hour break from my coaching job. However, I'm doing my best to organize some of my favorite sites in my bookmarks tab. Here are a few of my favorites:
Baby and Parenting Websites:
- BabyCenter.com - Great reference for info and parenting insight
- Babble.com - All encompassing parenting website
- TheBump.com - From the same people who do the website TheKnot.com
- TopBabyBlogs.com - Collection of interesting and funny Mommy and Daddy Blogs.
- BabyNameWizard.com - Wanna know which names were popular and when? Best site out there!